Finding a cheap and decent Bluetooth soundbar on the internet can be a very tedious task. Speakers which cost less will have a lesser quality and lower standards. And the ones which are well-functioning and durable are way out of the budget. Even so, some soundbars may cost a hundred bucks and still provide the same quality as that of a cheap Bluetooth soundbar.
We love to search the internet for the most famed, hyped, and above all, loved products and handpick the top 10 for you. So if you were wondering which Bluetooth soundbars can provide pretty excellent sound quality and still be cheap, then you’ve found the right article.
Take a look at our top 10 cheap Bluetooth soundbars. You’ll find some to be great in sound quality, while others have the most customizability. Nonetheless, all 10 of our choices top the rest.
Stabled and sustained connection
Excellent sound quality for a cheap Bluetooth soundbar
Remote controlled with multiple functions
Sound settings and presets can be memorized
Flawless Bluetooth connection
Can work with any TV brand
Remote controlled with multiple functions
Remote may be faulty or broken
BYL Soundbar – Our Pick
We include the BYL Soundbar at the very top of our list due to its elegant and surreal design. This speaker can work with almost any platform, and can even be remotely controlled from the very comfort of your couch.
- Elegant and professional look.
- Remote controlled with multiple functions.
- DSP technology.
- Bluetooth 4.2.
- Stable and uninterrupted connection.
- Cheap Bluetooth soundbar.
The BYL Soundbar can be remotely controlled. The sound can be altered however you liked and used to fit the type of show or program you want to watch. But even if you can’t afford the remote, don’t worry. Any TV/cable remote will work efficiently with the BYL.
The smart DSP technology of the BYL Soundbar lets you choose between the sound presets news, music, and movie. It mainly alters the sound quality, hearing ability, and clarity to fit the situation best. This smart technology paves the way for the best sound quality available with a cheap Bluetooth soundbar.
Stable Bluetooth 4.2 Connection
Are you tired of the Bluetooth connection getting lost with all the Wi-Fi and radio signals? The BYL soundbar cancels out any other interference and gives you a strong uninterrupted and interference-free connection. It also enables you to toggle between three settings: standard Bluetooth, high-speed technology, and low energy technology, giving you the best movie experience.
- Stable and sustained connection.
- It can be heavily customized using the remote control.
- DSP technology lets you change the sound settings easily.
- It can also control treble and bass.
- Sound settings and presets can be memorized.
- 1-year warranty available.
- It has excellent sound quality for a cheap Bluetooth soundbar.
- The sound might not be very clear in some models.
Megacra Soundbar – Runner-up
We would love to introduce the Megacra Soundbar. On our quest for the most expensive and cheap Bluetooth soundbars, Megacra’s invention was one that stood out the most, aside from Meidong. Their soundbar is extremely short (28 inches), and 40-watt speakers with a one-year warranty.
- 12-month warranty
- Easily compatible with RCA and an Optical
- It works with any TV brand.
- The remote control can customize almost anything.
- Flawless Bluetooth connection.
- 28 inches long.
Works On All Media And Cables:
Most new and smarter cheap Bluetooth soundbars are becoming adept at connecting with different cables. The Megacra soundbar can not only connect flawlessly with Bluetooth but is also compatible with RCA and Optical inputs. Now you can connect it to your phone, TV, and tablet using any cable.
A diversity of Brands:
The Megacra soundbar works with any brand of TV. The only catch is that it must be a smart TV. The Megacra immediately connects and adapts to any brand or model of TV, although we aren’t exactly sure about the limits of this range.
If you don’t like the sound, then you can change it. It’s that simple! The Megacra soundbar may be a cheap Bluetooth soundbar, but its quality is no business fraud. The remote control offers a vast number of options and menus that let you customize the experience however you wish.
- Sleek and stylish.
- Can work with any brand of TV and with RCA and Optical
- Undisturbed Bluetooth connection.
- Remote control
- A full year of warranty.
- Fantastic design and customer service.
- Remote may be faulty or broken, or may not include batteries.
TaoTronics is one of the most proficient brands when we talk about cheap Bluetooth soundbars that live up to their hype. This soundbar is the perfect choice for home theatres, families, and gaming. The remote access extends as far as 11 meters.
- Remote access with a range of 11 meters.
- More bass for a softer smoother sound.
- 34-inch short body; compact and lightweight.
- Can be connected wireless via Bluetooth.
- Easy setup; easy to mount on the wall.
- Multiple options including volume and bass control, and track shuffling.
The right amount of bass can make all the difference for the user. Too little bass is a nuisance, and too much is a headache. The TaoTronics Soundbar provides just the right amount of bass and treble, and if you don’t like it, you can always toggle this setting efficiently using the remote control.
The TaoTronics is a pretty cheap Bluetooth soundbar when it comes to price, but is really a very convenient and efficient product. It is why it only has a length of about 34 inches, making it the shortest bar in the market.
Flawless Bluetooth Connection:
A good Bluetooth connection is crucial for a thunderous experience. If the link is weak, the sound will be low and noisy. TaoTronics Soundbars use a multitude of different technologies to keep the Bluetooth well-connected and perfectly stable.
- 34 inches short size bar.
- It does not disconnect easily.
- Can be hooked onto the wall or left on the table top.
- Can be operated from up to 11 meters away.
- It includes 3.5 mm, Optical, Coaxial, and AUX input.
- Batteries for the remote are hard to find if not included.
Speaking of cheap Bluetooth soundbars, Meidong provides an extensive catalog of products to choose from, including their new and improved, an upgraded soundbar. The bar itself is as little as 37 inches long and uses its 2.1 surround sound system to channel the sound all over the room. This bar can deliver up to 100 dB of power.
- 37 inches long short and concise design.
- 100 dB power and sound range.
- Crystal clear
- Only 1% Total Harmonic Distortion and very low noise.
- Can be remotely
- 18-month warranty.
Sick and tired of cheap Bluetooth soundbars that come with both low prices and low standards? The Meidong Soundbar is a ten times more powerful device, delivering up to 100 dB of sound power in one go. It means that it is loud, and is sure to rock the entire room.
Meidong focuses less on design and more on quality. A soundbar which only gives extraordinarily static and unintelligible sound is of no use to a consumer who wants crystal clear music. The Meidong uses technology to reassure you that the sound you hear will be unadulterated and 100% pure, with little to no noise.
This soundbar is an excellent tool for users who want to cancel out the noise. The Meidong Soundbar has as little as 1% THP (Total Harmonic Distortion), which makes it the only cheap Bluetooth soundbar with such low noise and heavy quality.
- 37 inch short and compact body.
- Black elegant design.
- Perfect for home theatres and music shows.
- Clear and sharp sound; as little as 1% THP.
- Remote controlled.
- It does not disconnect unintentionally.
- Wireless connection available.
- Bass quality might be unsuitable for some.
Another cheap Bluetooth soundbar innovated by Meidong. We can’t differentiate between this one and the previous product, as they both have the same high standards and high quality. For starters, this one can be wall mounted and connected to AUX and multiple other secondary cables.
- Sleek black elegant
- It can deliver up to a hundred decibels of sound power.
- Less than 1% noise (THD).
- Not too long; 37 inches in length.
- 1 channel accurate surround sound system.
- The remote control is available.
- Can connect to 3.5 mm, Audio, and RCA AUX cables.
Very Powerful Sound:
If you want your home theatre to be rocking and shaking with every action scene, then Meidong has specially prepared this cheap yet qualitative Bluetooth soundbar for your needs. This model can deliver up to 100 dB of power, which makes it optimal for home theatres and music shows and dance-offs.
Less Than 1% Noise:
A high-functioning cheap Bluetooth soundbar should always be loud and clear. The Meidong has less than 1% Total Harmonic Distortion, or in other words, it has minimal noise, which makes it twice as good as the other brands.
Soundbars can be pretty long, and they can take up a lot of space. If you plan on mounting one on the wall or set it atop a table, then Meidong’s Soundbar is your ultimate choice. It is only 37 inches long and built to take up as little space as possible.
- Small compact and portable
- Easy to mount or set up and connect.
- Multiple connections with 3.5 mm, Audio, and RCA AUX.
- Superb noise cancellation.
- Loud and bold.
- Bass may not be deep or satisfactory
Meidong makes an appearance yet again. This model of soundbars provides the same connectivity and efficiency as the other two products mentioned above, except this one is an inch shorter and uses 2.0 channel speakers. We would recommend this to anyone who can afford this cheap Bluetooth soundbar.
- Short 36-inch length with a compact and minimal design.
- It uses a 2.0 sound channel for ten-time better quality.
- 1 Bluetooth and remote control access.
- Multimodal; compatible with RCA, AUX, and Optical mode.
- 18-month warranty for safe and easy returns.
2.0 Sound Channel:
If you want sound quality and power and bold as the other models from Meidong, then this one is indeed no different. It uses a 2.0 channel speaker instead of a 2.1, to create a more controlled and moderated sound, and to cancel as much noise as possible. So if you thought that the Meidong had already shown us enough, you thought wrong.
Better Bluetooth Connectivity:
Bluetooth products like earphones keep getting disconnected, but the Meidong is the only cheap Bluetooth soundbar which uses a 4.1 Bluetooth connection. It means that the connectivity is as reliable as ever, and has better quality and range.
The Meidong is compatible with a 4.1 Bluetooth, RCA, AUX, and even Optical cables. It gives it a diversity of modes in which it can be used. While we recommend using mostly the Bluetooth setting, the other two are no joke either.
- 1 Bluetooth, RCA, AUX, and Optical connectivity.
- 18-month warranty.
- It offers more range and is easier to control.
- Powerful0 channel speakers.
- Compact and small.
- May not work with PS3 or DVD.
This soundbar from Meidong has quite a unique feel to it, considering that it makes use of a 2.0 channel and a 72-watt power. The bar itself is exceptionally long (about 50 inches), but the portability is compensated by the 12 high definition and clarity speakers.
- 12 high-quality, powerful speakers.
- 50 inches long and less portable than other brands.
- It uses Bluetooth1.
- Can connect with RCA, Bluetooth, AUX, 3.5 mm Audio and Optical.
- Easy to control and set up using the remote control.
- Eight quality bass boost radiators.
Multiple Speakers for More Powerful Sound:
The wattage of the Meidong isn’t the only great thing about this cheap Bluetooth soundbar. This bar also makes use of 12 high functioning speakers, which makes the voice boom all across the room. Eight bass boost radiators come together to make this soundbar the best possible experience.
50 Inches Long:
Unfortunately, this can be seen as a downside. We’re always looking for soundbars which are easier to set up, require lesser work, and take up smaller space. The Meidong soundbar takes up enough space, but the large size only extends its range, making your experience even bolder.
Best Bluetooth Connectivity:
Using Bluetooth 4.1 is a considerable achievement. Most cheap Bluetooth soundbars only use Bluetooth 2.0 or less. The Meidong soundbar is the only one that caters to every single one of our needs. The connectivity is superb and spectacular.
- Loud and clear sound.
- It offers excellent connectivity and has no issues with disconnection.
- It works with Bluetooth, RCA, AUX, Optical, and 3.5mm Audio.
- The remote control is straightforward to operate.
- Maybe too long for some users.
- The volume may not be loud enough.
Another product from Megacra makes its way to our top 10 list of best cheap Bluetooth soundbar and for all the right reasons too. This bar uses 60 Watt speakers paired with a 4.1 Bluetooth connection, along with three premium quality sound modes for a better experience.
- It can connect with Bluetooth 4.1, AUX, RCA, Optical, Coaxial, and USB.
- 12-month warranty.
- Four 2.0 channel speakers.
- LED lights to display different modes.
- Remote control.
This soundbar from Megacra has multimodal connectivity, which means that, while it remains a pretty cheap Bluetooth soundbar, it allows you to have a hundred different options. It offers connectivity with Bluetooth 4.1, USB, AUX, Audio, Optical, RCA, Coaxial, and every brand of TV. The set up is also straightforward and quick.
A Year-Long Warranty:
The Megacra soundbar has a manufacturer-to-customer promise that perhaps no other soundbar has. This company provides a warranty period of a whopping 12 months. It is only to keep your purchases safe and hassle-free.
This cheap Bluetooth soundbar from Megacra uses only four speakers, but even those are enough to enlighten your home theatre. We didn’t think that such reasonable prices could come with exceptional quality, but Megacra’s model has us shook. Each of these speakers uses a 2.0 channel and 60 watts of power. It is the reason why all of Megacra’s products are exceptionally qualitative.
- A 12-month warranty keeps your purchases secure.
- Loud and powerful speakers.
- It can connect with multiple devices and modes.
- The soundbar uses LEDs and indicators.
- Very easy to set up and operate.
- Top of the class customer service.
- 4 x 60 watts0 channel speakers.
- Bluetooth may disconnect or get weaker with use.
Samesay makes some of the best cheap Bluetooth soundbars, rendering all the other brands literal nobodies. Samesay incorporates a ton of different features in their soundbars, including a 30-watt speaker system, 37 inches long body, and an audio limit of 103 dB. We can safely say that this product deserves to be on this list.
- A compact and portable short body of about 37 inches.
- It can emit up to 103 dB of sound.
- The soundbar uses a 30 watt sound system.
- Four exceptional quality 2.0 channel
- It connects with Bluetooth, 3.5 mm audio, Optical, AUX, and RCA cables.
- 18 months extended the warranty.
High Sound Range:
This cheap Bluetooth soundbar from Samesay can reach up to 103 dB of sound, which means that it can detect even the faintest sounds. Now when you re-watch your favorite shows, you’ll notice sound effects that you never even knew were there. It is an excellent choice for TV and movie watchers.
The Samesay sound system uses 30 watts of power to deliver loud breathtaking effects. Now your home theatre will rock with every explosion. You’ll be able to physically feel the ground vibrating beneath your feet, even if the volume isn’t too high.
Four Spectacular Speakers:
Samesay’s cheap Bluetooth soundbar uses four speakers, each with a 2.0 channel sound system. It lends both the speakers and the bass radiators remarkable clarity and thunderous noise reduction.
- Short and portable structure.
- Easily connectable with multiple devices and modes.
- Extreme clarity and noise cancellation.
- The sound quality is amazing.
- It does not disconnect easily.
- Short size limits range of sound.
If you’re still not satisfied with our list of the best and most cheap Bluetooth soundbar, then this will surely satisfy your quest. The Wohome TV and Movie Soundbar measures a mere 38 inches in length and uses four premium quality 15-watt speakers to give you the best experience in the neighborhood.
- Compact and small size.
- 4 15 Watt speakers of superior quality.
- It incorporates DSP technology for better sound quality.
- A full one year warranty and a 45-day return and refund policy.
- Sound range: 105 dB.
- Loud and clear.
Powerful and Moving Speakers:
The Wohome cheap Bluetooth soundbar uses compelling speakers, emitting about 15 watts of sound and energy. This soundbar uses four of these speakers, each one with a 2.0 channel system. It is what lends this soundbar the hype and fame that it deserves.
DSP technology is an innovation that only a few cheap Bluetooth soundbars have. The Wohome uses both DSP and many other analogies to create the most customizable sound experience. Now you can toggle the bass, treble, mode, and quality of sound to fit your tastes.
Excellent Customer Service and Deals:
Wohome’s fantastic customer services offer a whole year of warranty backed by a 45-day return policy. They will return and refund all products bought within 45 days of purchase and help a lot in securing your body with them. The cheapest Bluetooth soundbar has shown once again.
- Uses 4 15 watt speakers to deliver fantastic sound
- 1-year warranty.
- 45-days return policy.
- Highly customizable and easy to use.
- It has a portable design that fits perfectly on a tabletop.
- The remote control might not have a good range.
An excellent decent and cheap Bluetooth soundbar and the TV are two best friends. One cannot simply be without the other. We do love ourselves a nice cup of tea and our favorite shows with the best quality.
All of the soundbars are so wonderfully auspicious but we do have a personal favorite from our top 10 list i.e. BYL Soundbar. We picked BYL because it can work with almost any device with the convenience of remote control and Bluetooth operation.
At last, a few things we will say: if you want to buy a soundbar, focus more on the type, number, and power of speakers, as well as their range, noise cancellation, and any other technology they have.
Read more: The Importance of Air Quality in home