If you are looking for a compact space heater then you have landed on the right place. This post will provide you with all the information that you will need to buy the best compact space heater to meet your needs. A compact space heater is good enough to heat up a small space and it will keep your private space warm in winter.
Now there are different brands that claim to be number one in the market. Some of them lack quality while others are simply too big to meet your requirements. In this post, you will find the top 5 best compact heaters that you can use.
3 different heating modes
Remote control with LED display
Auto shutoff feature
Not the best option for medium sized rooms
Fast and efficient heating
Lightweight and saves energy
Some issues with Eco mode
So, let’s find out which one has what to offer!
Trustech Compact Space Heater – Our Pick
This compact space heater from Trustech is the best option that money can buy. The 1500W unit has three different modes that come with timer settings. You can also use a remote control to use its intelligent programmable thermostat. One of the best features of this compact space heater is that it saves energy for you.
- 3 different heating modes
- Remote control with LED display
- Programmable thermostat
- Easy to use timer settings
- Auto shutoff feature
Three different heating modes
With this feature, the compact space heater is able to throw warm air at three different speeds. There is a High and Low mode that will work at 1500W. On the other hand, the Eco mode will automatically on and off all by itself based on a cyclic schedule. This mode will enable you to conserve energy and reduce your utility bills.
Remote control with LED display
There is no better appliance that comes with remote control. You won’t have to leave your seat to change the setting as per your requirements. The compact space heater comes with signal lights and an LED display too to make things convenient for you.
The display provides you with all the information on the working status of your compact space heater. It means that you clearly know what the current setting of your heater is and controls it as per your preferences.
Trustech compact space heater also features intelligent programmable thermostat. With the help of this, you can set the temperature according to your requirements. The compact space heater will start working cyclically according to your preferred setting. You will be able to continue what you were doing seamlessly. There is a timer function as well that you can adjust from zero to 12 hours.
- The compact space heater comes with an auto shut off features which is why it is one of the safest options to choose if you have kids or pets in your home.
- Its convenient automatic timer setting allows you to set the cyclic operation ranging from zero to 12 hours.
- The thermostat also comes with an intelligent thermostat that you can reprogram.
- Its LED display panel notifies you the current working status.
- You can change the settings with remote
- There are three modes setting that you can choose any one of them is for energy conservation.
- It is not the best option for a medium sized room.
Comfort Zone Compact Space Heater – Runner-up
This compact space heater from Comfort Zone is another one of its good quality products. The heater features a ceramic fan and a casing that can stay cool even hour-long hours of operation. This feature makes the compact space heater safe to be around kids and pets.
- Fast and efficient heating
- ETL certified
- Digital thermostat
- Lightweight and saves energy
- Cool exterior body
Among the best features of this compact space heater is that it is an ETL certified product. With this certification, the compact space heater from Comfort Zone becomes one of the safest to use in your home or office. Moreover, the unit features a sensor for protection against overheating. This is an auto-fail safe and it will automatically shut off the compact space heater in case of accidental tipping.
Fast and efficient heating
The heater uses the forced ceramic fan circulation for the eating purpose. This means that it can rotate from one side to another in a quick motion. Therefore, it will be able to evenly warm a room and will not be inconsistent in temperatures either. With its ability to maintain the temperatures constantly, the compact space heater will reduce the bill costs too.
Cool exterior body
The compact space heater comes with a cool exterior body that will not heat up. Now you can keep using it for long hours. There is a digital thermostat in this heater which automatically regulates the temperature according to your comfort and preferences. It will also contribute to lowering energy costs.
That’s not all. . . The cool exterior body will allow you to move the compact space heater from one place to another without burning your hands. You can also take it on your road trip.
- You can use a remote control to make changes to the heat settings.
- The heater can heat up your living space instantly and efficiently.
- It is certified under ETL regulations.
- The heater comes with a very lightweight and cool external body which makes it great to move from one place to another.
- It comes at a very affordable price.
- Some people have complained about the Eco mode of this heater that it tends to stop working after a while.
Trustech Portable Space Heater
Another from Trustech, this portable compact space heater is a lot different in design and construction as compared to the entry above. However, there is not much difference when it comes to features. It also features the programmable thermostat that you can alter with the help of a remote control. Furthermore, the compact space heater can auto shut off as well to prevent any accidents.
- 12-month warranty
- Multi-mode functionality
- Automatic shut-off feature
- Reprogrammable thermostat
- Oscillation function
One unique feature that differentiates this compact space heater from the previous one is its oscillation function. There is a multi-function mode as well and you can use these functions for your personal and family use. The oscillation function works 120-degree and can warm a large area too. For this reason, you can either use it in your home or at your office.
One of the important features to have in a compact space heater is an automatic shut-off feature. With the help of this, the heater will automatically shut itself off in case it is tipped over. This feature is very useful if you have pets or kids in your house. The automatic feature also allows you to save a lot on your monthly electricity bills.
The reprogrammable thermostat allows the user to alter the temperatures according to your preferences. In addition to that, you can choose between three different fan settings according to your needs. This feature really allows you to customize the settings as per your requirements.
- The compact ceramic heater comes with an 8-hour auto timer.
- Three different fan settings for you to choose according to your preferences.
- The reprogrammable thermostat enables you to set the temperatures as per your comfort.
- The oscillation function can spread the air with a wide angle of 120-degree.
- It comes with a 1-year
- Works better when you place it under the desk.
- It doesn’t work like a charm when you use it for a tad wider space.
Lasko Compact Space Heater
Lasko is one of the top brands when it comes to the heating appliance. This product is no different either. It is a good quality compact space heater that makes the process of heating very simple in your home. The heater comes with two different heat settings. One of them is high heat and the other one is low heat. With its wide oscillation feature, it can spread the heat across the room evenly.
- Two different heat settings
- Adjustable thermostat
- Inbuilt timer with remote control
- Inbuilt safety features
- User-friendly controls
Two different heat settings
There are two different heat settings when we talk about the compact space heater from Lasko. One of them is high heat while the other one is low heat. Both these settings are good enough to warm up a small room. The widespread oscillation of this heater keeps the temperatures across the room even.
Another excellent feature of this compact space heater is its adjustable thermostat. With it, you can easily make adjustments to the 1500W heating (ceramic) element. The temperature settings are very easy to read and you can use the remote control to access all the setting with just a tap of your finger.
Inbuilt safety features
One of the strongest points about this compact space heater is its safety features. The heater comes with overheat protection. This means that the compacts space heater will not overheat even it stays one for long hours. Moreover, the cool touch external body of this unit stays that way even if you leave it on for the whole day.
- There are two different heating options for you to choose when warming up your space.
- It features an adjustable thermostat that allows you to make adjustments to the thermostat according to your requirements.
- There is an inbuilt timer that you can access with the help of remote control as well.
- The heater stays cool after working for long hours because of its external cool body.
- Its widespread oscillation enables you to quickly warm up your room in no time.
- Some of the users have complained about the adjustability function of the thermostat that it stops functioning after a short while.
Vornado Compact Space Heater
The Vornado Compact Space Heater is a new one particularly if you compare it with the previous entries. However, this heater has its own set of unique and that’s why it has made an entrance in this list of best compact space heaters. Its compactness is one of the primary reasons why this product is so unique. It can tightly snug in anywhere you like. That’s why it is a good traveling option as well.
- Vortex Action
- Climate Control
- 2 separate heat settings
- Advanced features for safety
- Fan the only option
The Vortex Action of this compact space heater is the name of specifically tuned airflow. This airflow circulates the warm air across the room and keeps it gentle for you. It will enable you to enjoy a heat that is not too uncomfortable. In addition to that, the heat remains steady and consistent throughout the working of the heater.
This automatic feature of the heater makes adjustments to the temperature of your room and maintains a balance. The heater automatically adjusts itself according to the current temperature of the room. Furthermore, the two different heat settings allow you to take control of the action as per your preferences.
This is one of the important features to consider especially if there are kids and pets in your house. The cool-to-touch exterior will not heat up the body and you will also be able to shift it from one place to another. There is overheating and tipping over protection also available in this compact space heater.
- The Vortex Action ensures a regulated warm airflow across the room.
- It climate control feature can maintain the temperature of your room very well.
- There are two separate heat settings for your convenience.
- The external body of the heater is cool-to-touch while the heater also comes with tipping over and overheating protection.
- There is no immediate forced heating option.
- The unit does give off a slight smell of chemical.
In conclusion, the winner of this roundup turns out to be the Trustech Compact Space Heater. It comes with three separate heat settings that you can set with help of a remote control. The LED display keeps you updated with all the information about the current heating status. Furthermore, the heater also features a programmable thermostat, user-friendly timer settings and auto shut off feature to prevent any accidents.
Now there are other options in the market that you can explore too. First of all, you need to understand what you want to achieve with your compact space heater. The answer to this question is mandatory because you don’t want to end up overspending.
Read more from our page: Wireless Mobile Charger Buying Guide and Reviews
I have over 15 years of knowledge in the technology field. Studied IT systems administration and now installing security cameras and smart home devices into user’s homes and offices.