If you have a history of any heart complications then you need to keep tabs on your ticker. Fortunately, now you are able to monitor all these rates with a portable EKG machine. These devices allow you to monitor and assess your cardiac activity on the move. You don’t need to pay a visit to your physician as well. This can be a huge time and life saver for you.
A portable EKG machine is unbelievably convenient but you need to keep in mind that they are not the replacement of your actual doctor. So make sure that you keep those numbers under check from your doctor. Now there are a number of brands offering these portable EKG machines. Choosing the best one can be difficult so I have developed this post to help you out in finding the best product that meets all your needs.
Instant and consistent result
Easy to use
Works with multiple smartphones and tablets
Stores your EKG history
Heart health wearable tracker
Compact and easy to use
Accurate and consistent result
It will not measure irregular heartbeat instant
So let’s get to the top 4 best portable EKG machine reviews!
KardiaMobile by AliveCor – Our Pick
If you are looking for the personal EKG then AliveCor is the ideal selection. It works with your smartphone and compact design allows you to put into your pocket. The best thing is that you can measure unlimited EKGs anywhere and anytime. It comes with a Lithium metal battery so there is no need to attach any wire or gel.
- EKG on the go
- Instant & consistent result
- Kardia Basic app
- Recommended by cardiologists
- Store your EKGs history
- Easy to use
- Portable EKG machine
- Massive compatible devices
Recommended by cardiologists
According to multiple studies, it is the best clinically validated EKG. Kardia has generated up to 40 million EKGs. The worldwide leading cardiologists recommend this product due to its FDA approval. Additionally, you can take EKGs whenever you want e.g. before going to a doctor or feel any symptoms.
Store your EKGs history
If maintaining the medical record like EKGs is a hectic task for you then you need to purchase AliveCor portable EKG machine. Whenever you take EKGs, the system stores it automatically into your cell phone for easy access. For storing and maintaining your record, you need to install a Kardia Basic app without any cost.
Massive compatible devices
The best thing about AliveCor brand is that its portable EKG machine is compatible with multiple devices. These devices are Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Note, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel, Huawei, LG, Motorola, iPad, and iPhone. Establishing a connection with an app is a very easy task and you can share the stored and recent ECGs result with your doctor.
- You can take medical-grade unlimited EKGs anytime anywhere and no subscription is required as well.
- The compact design makes it a portable EKG machine and you can maintain and store history.
- Cardiologist recommends AliveCor and present FDA-cleared machine, which can detect Bradycardia, Fibrillation, Tachycardia, and normal heartbeat in 30 seconds.
- Easy to use; you just need to put a finger on the sensors and the app will show the result instantly.
- It works with multiple smartphones and tablets such as iPhone, iPod, Samsung Galaxy, Samsung Note, LG, Motorola, and more.
- You cannot use this machine with ICDs and pacemakers.
Wearable Health Tracker by Wellue – Runner-up
Wellue presented a wearable health heart tracker that measures your ECGs in 13 seconds to 15 minutes. This is the best handheld and wireless monitor for controlling your heart Rhythm. Moreover, connect it with its app to maintain and storing your cardiac health report’s history. In addition, no further subscription charges are required.
- Heart health wearable tracker
- Comes with chest strap
- Fastest heart health analysis
- Unlimited storage on the app
- Easy to use
- Compact and portable
- No extra subscription fee
Heart health wearable tracker
This wireless and wearable health tracker comes with a chest strap that gives three leads such as lead I, Lead II, and chest lead. You can wear it while walking, resting, working, and capturing occasional abnormal heartbeat in daily activity. Apart from that, the chest lead produces more concise and accurate results.
Compact and portable
The cardiac health tracker comes with a compact design that makes it portable. Therefore, if you are a cardiac patient then it recommended you to carry it with you wherever you are going e.g. on trips, offices, or any mall. This portable EKG machine will catalog, your regular and irregular heartbeat. In such cases, you can monitor your heart rate from time to time.
Easy to use
This portable EKG machine is the best for personal fitness and wellness use. The usage of this tracker is also very easy and simple. You just have to place your finger directly on the sensor and it will start tracking your EKGs. In addition, it does require any patches, wires, and gels so you can use it anywhere and anytime as your requirements.
- This portable EKG machine is ideal for personal wellness and fitness use.
- It takes 15 seconds to produce a result but in case of irregular heartbeat, it can take more than 15 minutes. Still, it can show accurate and consistent results.
- You can connect it with its app for maintaining heartbeat history and can share the PDF file with your doctor.
- It has built-in memory that offers convenient usage, and you can use it without its app.
- There are two options to track your heartbeat. You can wear it as well as use a strap to measure your ECGs or EKGs.
- It will not measure irregular heartbeat instant; it takes almost more than 15 minutes.
If you are conscious about your cardiac health then wireless and a portable EKG machine are ideal for you. SonoHealth manufactured the compact heart rate EKG monitor that produces instant results. Moreover, you can connect it with an app to maintain your history.
- Bluetooth connection
- Arrhythmia detection
- Personal ECG tracker
- Bright LCD monitor
- Free unlimited storage
- Precise multi-lead sensors
- Portable and easy to use
Precise multi-lead sensors
SonoHealth presents ergonomically designed and a portable EKG machine that comes with multiple sensors. These sensors provide you more precise measurements and accurate readings. Furthermore, you have to place your fingertips on the sensor and it will start tracking. It can measure in just 30 seconds.
Free Unlimited storage
This SonoHealth portable EKG machine gives easy to use and digital experience to its customers. You can connect this device with your smartphone app. The app is compatible with both Android and Apple devices. The best thing is that after connecting with the app you will get unlimited free storage without any additional subscription charges.
It equipped with EKGraph sensors that detect essential warning signs for producing accurate results. You can easily carry it with you and put it into your pocket while walking, driving, or going office. This portable EKG machine is the best Electrocardiogram and cardio machine.
- A colored LCD screen displays beat per minute, heart rate, and wave pattern of ECG in real-time.
- Handheld and wireless SonoHealth device can easily synchronize your heart health data to your smartphones.
- You can carry this portable monitor anywhere with you to measure heart rate anytime.
- This monitor shows you accurate and precise results in both regular and irregular states.
- You can use chest lead for tracking ECGs or EKGs instead of fingertips.
- The SonoHealth app is not establishing a connection for a longer time with a machine.
- It shows inaccurate EKGs reading.
The most expensive of the four that I have here on my list, this pocket health tracker from Wellue is among the top-rated portable EKG machine purely because of its quality. You can use it with the help of a smartphone app and PC software.
This portable device is very easy to keep and take wherever you like. Now, you don’t have to wait for a doctor’s appointment. Your personal pocket physician is right with you all the time.
- Recording available for different times
- Cable and cable-free operation
- Rechargeable battery
- Various detection modes
- Dual-user mode
Recording available for different times
This portable device from Wellue is able to record the measurements for up to three different time limits. You can either set the timer for 30 seconds, 60 seconds or 5 minutes. When you have longer times to record your data, it will allow you to get more insights into the numbers that your device has recorded for you. You can use your personal computer or your mobile device to assess all the data through the application.
Various detection modes
There will be different leads from different types of waveforms. These leads will generate a huge variety of data for assessment. With the cable measures and support hand, this device has a very innovative design that enables you to see in Lead I/II as well as chest leads. You can also stick the electro measurement pads for precise results if incase your hand shakes a lot.
With the help of this mode, the device can conveniently store data for more than one user. Therefore, this device is highly recommended for family use. But make sure that you don’t use it with a pacemaker under any circumstances. You can also compare both the reading using smartphone applications or PC software. You can use it either wired or wireless for easy operation as well.
- The portable EKG machine is very easy to use and has a portable construction.
- This device has different detection modes for accurate measurements.
- It can measure the reading for up to 5 minutes.
- You can use it with your PC as well as your smartphone using an application.
- Its dual user mode is best and highly recommended for family use.
- This portable EKG machine is not recommended to use with a pacemaker.
- This device is slightly expensive as compared to others on this list.
Overall, the best Portable EKG machine is the KardiaMobile device from AliveCor. This personal EKG is FDA approved and it also works with your smartphone to provide you with all the data on your cardiac activity. You can easily take as many EKGs as you want with this device and you can do so anywhere and anytime you want. You don’t have to subscribe to any service either.
The device is able to maintain a history of your cardiac information. You can store this information on your device and share it with your doctor via email. The device is approved by the doctors for the detection of Tachycardia, Bradycardia, Atrial Fibrillation as well as normal Heart rhythm within half a minute.
Have you used a portable EKG machine before? Have you found it useful? Which one of thee have you used before? Let’s hear it from you!
Read more from our page: Best Smart Travel Mug for Coffee